1. When trying to make sense of young people, it easier to love them than to understand them.
2. You don't get what you don't ask for.
3. If you want to find a niche, do the same thing, but do it differently.
4. Avoid complexity by using the KISS method, Keep It Simple Stupid.
5. If you don't want to owe money to anyone else, borrow from yourself.
6. The difference between old gold and new gold is sentiment.
7. The true value of something is worth only what somebody is willing to pay you.
8. To insure a chance for success study hard, work hard and have alternatives.
9. If you don't want a speeding ticket, don't speed.
10. If you hate your job, get another one you like. If you still hate your job, start your own business.
11. If you start your own business, be ready to work harder than you ever did before. You will enjoy it.
12. If you can't get excited about it, you shouldn't be doing it.
13. If you don't play you can't win.
14. If you aren't going to do something about it, then stop complaining.
15. If you are going to be late, the least you can do is call.
16. If you can't do it yourself, let someone else that can or learn to do it yourself.
17. Just because you heard it, doesn't mean you understand it.
18. You don't have to hit to hurt.
19. Let your actions do your bragging and not your mouth.
20. Check your facts before you draw any conclusions.
21. Its easier to get forgiveness than permission.
22. If you are going to do something, do it right the first time.
23. Resolve your problems by confronting them.
24. Beware of people who PRETEND to be nice, because their sweetness is only the tip of ugliness.
25. When it comes to profit, buying is more important than selling.
26. When doing a good deed for someone don't expect something in return.
27. The reward for a good deed is only for yourself.
28. Don't buy it unless you love it.
29. Once you have made a decision, go at it with reckless abandon.
30. If you don't have it, you can't break it. If you can break it, you don't want it.
31. If you want to be understood, say what you mean.
32. If you want to save on long distance calls, don't talk so long.
33. If you want to have a happy life, have happy days.
34. Allow the weight of the times to be overcome by the joys of the moment.
35. A lifetime is a long time looking ahead and a very short time looking back.
36. As you get older your sight gets worst while your vision gets better.
37. What I said is not what you heard. (Similar to 17.)
38. Control freaks only care about one person, themselves.
39. If you are willing to give up your freedom, your direction will be determined by someone else .
40. How you deal with life is more important than what you are dealt.
41. Before you try to help someone, make sure they are committed to helping themselves first.
42. Our most difficult tasks can result in our greatest rewards.
43. Since you cant change yesterday, turn your todays into meaningful yesterdays.
44. Dont allow someone elses problems to be a bigger problem for you than it is for them.
45. Be grateful for what you have and not resentful for what you dont have.
46. Not much is ever accomplished without enthusiastic dedication.
47. If you dont want to have any disappointments, dont have any expectations.
48. It takes twice the man to ride half a bike. Yea for the unicycle.
49. If you dont take time to smell the roses, you may spend a lot of time pushing up the daisies.
50. No attachments, no losses.
51. The choices you make are sometimes more important than your abilities.
52. You can tell a great deal about a person by how he treats his inferiors not his equals.